Monday 27 May 2013

OVS Photo Shooting Part3

This is my third and final look for the Oviesse photoshoot. For this one I chose coral maxi dress and teamed it with straw fedora hat and gold chane necklace from eFoxCity. This is definitely my favourite look. I don’t about you but I love to wear maxi dresses in the spring/ summer time. I love this coral color because totally adds on to my colourful life! The great thing is that maxi dresses are really versatile. They work with a wide variety of shoes and they also work well in any season (of course fabric appropriate for the season). Hope you like it too!












     *( no Photoshop)


 
Let me know what you think!


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you look wonderful :)



      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. jao kako si divnaaa,lijepa,zgodnaa :D sve pohvale stvarno ! ocarana sam :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. predivno, haljina je san snova :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. joj vala Naida et ne znam sta vise da kazem! <3 <3 Miss Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fakat vise nemam sta da kazem, slike govore sve! Prelijepa si, a haljina ti odlicno stoji!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haljina je kao sivena za tebe :) Predivna je i savrseno ti stoji-super izbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Predivna si, haljina ti stoji kao salivena a šešir je odlično začinio cijelu kombinaciju :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very beautiful my dear. that color is amazing on you and very professional photos as well.


    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/



    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaaaoo!!!! Vrisnula bih koliko je samo dobro!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really stunning! :)
    I followed you on gfc, please follow me back. :)

    Tina
    http://fashionandchocolat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. prelijepa kombinacija, jos ljepsa djevojka!

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je li se moze znati cijena ove haljine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cijena je koliko se sjećam 68 ili 69 KM :)

      Delete
  13. This is a great outfit! I selected it for the Treasures of the Blogosphere, my weekly post about the best fashion bloggers out there:

    http://www.aufildisa.com/2013/06/les-tresors-de-la-blogo-27.html

    Hope you like it!

    Isa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3