Thursday 1 March 2012

Healthy skin Part II-Body Moisturizers

We all suffer from dry skin or we just want to have smoother and softer skin. So do you love body moisturizers? I know I do :) I have several bottles of lotions in my bathroom and bedroom. I have body lotions, 
body oils and body butters. 
The secret to finding the best lotion for you, is finding the best one for your skin. Everybody’s skin is different.


If you missed the first post about healty skin (exfoliating), see it HERE.


Today I will show you my collecton of body lotion.They are all really gentle to your skin and I love them.

1. LUSH-Body butter (Chocolate and honey )
2.Avon- rich moisture body lotion
3. Noa Cacharel-shimmering lotion
4. Balea-Vaseline
5. Fruttini-body butter (bourbon vanilla)
6, L' Occitane- shimmering lotion
7. Baylis and Harding- body lotion (lavender)
8. Becutan-baby cream
9. Balea-body lotion
10.Balea young-body lotion








                         


                    





For my dry areas such as knees, feet and elbows which are prone to dry skin, I'm using vaseline. This product is excellent when you have really dry skinWith just a small pea sized amount on each elbow I'm good to go.
My favorite body lotion/butter is Fruttini, it has such an amazing scent and it leaves my skin super soft! :) And I love body butter from Lush.


If I am going out for a night on the town, a bit of shimmer lotion gives me a nice even skin tone and a golden-glow effecton on my arms, chest or legs  :)


TipKANTARION OIL is a natural medic for many types of problems and it's great for your skin too. Put some drops in your daily lotion and  it will give your skin a healthy glow.
It is amazing if you have scars. It transform the skin and help it repair and get back into shape.


And I also like to use Dove Energy Glow lotion and Nivea.
Well, that is it for now. Perhaps I will come back and add to this post in the future. I also use body oil's that you can see here.

13 comments:

  1. Isti problem ,vazelin takodje koristim , sto se tice ostalog ne znam sta nisam probala .Balea young je mnogo lepa i divno mirise :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. those seems like some great products! i shave been aiming to try something from lush, but the smell in the store is too much for me :( hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekutan je zakon :D
    Najvise mi odgovara njihovo ulje :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super je bekutan, a probacu i neke od ovih proizvoda... :)
    Ja u hc situacijama koristim i pantenol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea about Vaseline being good for dry skin! Im gonna try it later tonight! Thanks for that tip!

    xoxo
    daringcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super post!!! Imaš svašta nešto zanimljivo :))) ...nisam nikad probala ovo sa kantarionom, pa ću morati sad da malo mućkam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ej :) ja isto imam hrpu toga doma al definitivno najbolji losion mi je balein od meda i badema...mirisi na kilometre :D i vazelin moram obavezno imati doma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vazelin je zakon! Spasio me je ove zime :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush...I don't know the other ones :) kisses

    www.chicneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i struggle with dry skin on my face alot at the moment and im using nieva btut im not using it everyday so mayb thats why its not going away but i do use it like bout 4 times a week and ive tried other stuff but wont go AWAY :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. really it is a ritual, not only fashion means dress so good, beauty and care are important to look good too! nice post!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baš me zanima taj Lush :) mora da miriše očaravajuće!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3