Sunday 28 July 2013

Camera Ready Steady Go...





















We displayed my shoes and clothing...I fixed my makeup and action! My patner in crime aka photograpfer, took these pictures while I was explaining what I'm wearing and giving some tips. Shootings aren’t always easy to do. Some pictures aren’t that good but they kind of funny. I am not gonna post all seven outfits separetly cause lot of the pictures are blurry and not that good. So here are my outfits for the last week. Soon as I get the video I will post it on the BeautyRollerCoaster youtube channel, blog and of course facebook. So stay tuned! I hope you enjoy it ;) P.S.: Click here to see previouse post from the shooting!



LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 



19 comments:

  1. aaaj super su outfiti,preslatka si :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divnice, super sve, nisam ni sumnjala :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super kombinacije, sviđa mi se possebno kožna suknja i sa resicama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kozna suknja je odlicna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ne znam koju bih kombinaciju izdvojila, sve su tako dobre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja nemam dovoljno komplimenata za tebe, zaista! Sve mi se svidja :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. divna siii. rodjena za tv ekrane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simpa slike, super kombinacije, sviđaju mi se tvoje torbe, suknje, a i zelena maxi haljina ti prekrasno stoji sa šeširićem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeda cekam video i zvuk, ali kako vidim kombinacije su odabrane stilski kako samo my Nady zna! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. stvarno predobre kombinacije.pogotovo mi se svidja ova sa koznom suknjom

    ReplyDelete
  11. kombinacija sve ljepsa od ljepse :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kombinacije su odlicne, a ti prelijepa, zaista :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3