Wednesday 15 May 2013

Transparent love / A.I.design


To be honest with you I always have to many stuff in my bag. How many lip balms, lipsticks, tissues, gums, pens (umbrella and scarf just in case) does a girl really need ? Well, I have a fear of needing something I don't have in my bag. lol. And I prefer bigger bags just because they are so practical, but this is perfect bag for those fun summer nights.

If the world can't see your possessions through your bag, you may have missed one of the biggest trends right now! I bring to you a huge trend...transparent bags! I love this so much. It's crystal clear that this trend is glistening for the upcoming season.

A clear bag will add some funk to a casual outfit or add a lightness to a serious outfit. Even putting a little bag inside your clear bag is a good idea like my little makeup bag from MaxFactor. If the runway’s offerings are out of your price range, add these beauties to your wish list and shop the local designers work-A.I. design. I wanted to provide my own little bit of support to a local designer.

Prepare to play a little peekaboo. I ain’t got shit to hide (at least not in this bag).














Totally chic and funky and totally handmade by A.I. design. You definitely want to check this out!  


Let me know what you think!






29 comments:

  1. A.I design je zakon! Odlična torba, odlične fotografije! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma bježi!!! I ta nam je haljina ista :O
    Hahahahahhahah xD
    Torbica je predivna :)
    transparentmania nas sviju uhvatila :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing transparent clutch <3 I love it so much ! ...would You like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin' Dear ? please just check my blog and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izvini,moze li upit o cijeni torbe?Preslatka je i povelika,moze svasta da stane u nju.Hvala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ćao, cijena ove torbe je 30KM. Pogledaj još neke modele na njihovoj facebook stranici https://www.facebook.com/AIdesignforyou
      Meni se jako dopada, osim što lijepo izgleda odlično je i napravljena, od debele gume pa je čvrsta i ne savija se dok je nosiš.
      Javi obavezno ako kupiš neku i svoje utiske ;)

      Delete
  5. Torbica je bas pre predivna!
    Samo mi je krivo sto nema slika na kojoj se vidis ti i ta prekrasna haljina! :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. zato nas ove torbe natjeraju da "sredimo" njihov sadrzaj (barem u mojoj ima mnogo papirica od zvaka, bombona i sl.) - sav onaj visak zbog kojih su torbe preteske kao da nosim kamenje, mora ici van. :D

    I love it! :)

    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That see through clutch is beyond cool!
    Wow :-D

    Step by:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesantne su ove nove torbice,bas su napravile groznicu pravu :D samo bez obzira sto je trend,moram stvarno istaci da mi je u jednu ruku bezveze... gotovo svaka od vas blogerica odmah je nabavila istu takvu tako da vise i nisu ono nesto unikatno,vec prosjecna torbica koju vecina ima :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin? let me know dear:) one big kiss!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bas mi se svidjaju ove providne torbice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Torbica je mrak :) Tako se divno kombinuje sa mnogo stvari :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. savrsena je! zaista svaka cast A.I. desing-u :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The transparent clutch with the pyramid studs is fab!

    Would you like to follow each other? Please do check out my blog and let me know.

    xx
    That Sassy Girl
    That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ja nisam ljubitelj ovakvih torbica, ali stvarno znaju da zacine outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hvala bogu da propuštam ovaj trend jer je više nego loš! sorry girls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ljubitelj sam prozirnih torbica pa mi je i ova super :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoyed this post, well done! Fanned back on lookbook!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Enter D&G sunglasses giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Najvise mi se svidja kako si je ti napunila, Naidice canım de sad post sa ovom haljinom. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow... amazing transparent clutch.... I like the studs detail on it! Check out my new blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3