Sunday 10 March 2013

Daniel Wellington CLASSIC ST ANDREWS LADY


I just received this beautiful Daniel Wellington watch and I couldn't wait to blog about it. This watch is suitable for every occasion 
cause it's so classic and elegant piece. 
It's a perfect wrist candy. The design is just flawless - brown leather strap with fine stitching, minimalistic style, beautiful rose gold clock face and 
the attention to details makes it a gorgeous piece.  I don't think the pictures show how nice this watch truly is!




CLICK TO SEE MORE 

Link: Leather band
Colour: Brown
Ringcolour: Rose gold/Silver
Clock-face: Eggshellwhite
Clockwork: Quartz Japan citizen 1L22 movement.
Size (diameter): 36 mm
Hight of casing: 6 mm
Water resistant 3ATM avoid all contact with water




So I wear my Fossil  watch pretty much all the time, as you may have noticed 
but this DW watch is definitely my new favourite one.




Do you like it as much as I do?



15 comments:

  1. jednostavno je strava dobar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Najbolji sat koji sam ikad imala :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odlican je, taj mi se najvise svidja vec sam ga zapazila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imamo isti i obožavam svoj, mada ga moja mama obožava više <3

    M. :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. jes se folirate sa tim satom :P
    al uz tebe mi pravo ide :**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divan je, super su mi ti satovi :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So classic. I love it! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it.. cute watch.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really beautiful watch.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divan<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3