Sunday 14 October 2012

Max Factor presentation/Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation



went yesterday to presentation of Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation. 

It is a long wear foundation that combines the benefits of primer, concealer and foundation, made to keep you looking beautiful all day long. This season it’s all about building a flawless, shine-free base. This foundation contains micro-correctors to protect against sweat and sebum and also contains SPF20 which is always a big plus.



Pat McGrath, leading international makeup artist debuted Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation on the Valentino fashion show fall/winter 2012/2013. 


Pat says: "This foundation is perfect for women that want to move away from shine but still keep a lovely luminous finish. For me, there is a 'new matte look' for skin this winter. It isn't deathly matte, it's matte but with life, and the cheekbones look fresh."


 We also got little gifts. In this cute make up bag we got mini size Masterpiece Max mascara, Max Factor Kohl pencil in black 020, Max Effect nail polish in 23 Hot Pink and sample sizes of Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in number 75 Golden.





















Lovely Azra, makeup artist, has done my makeup with this foundation.



Have you tried it yet ladies? Please let me know what you think :)
I will give it a try before I purchase a full size.

Follow me on Facebook for daily updates and news.

4 comments:

  1. hoću i ja te divne poklone od max factora :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max Factor je pozvao sve dame da im se pridruže na današnjoj promociji :)

      :*

      Delete
  2. I have not had the opportunity to try out, but maybe one day....:)
    I invite you to me on my new note:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great event!! :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3