Friday, 8 June 2012

Ballet flats on my feet

I am not the biggest fan of ballet flats, but I have to admit that they're really comfy. I don't like that much to wear them because I'm quite short. Ballet flats can make you look even shorter.
On this really hot day I decided just to throw on some really light-weight dress and simple flats. 







Ballet flats:Pimkie(I am not sure)/  Dress: Zara/ Skinny belt:ebay/ Sunnies: Mercator supermarket

 These are my new sunnies, you'll be seeing me wear them around quite a bit.


hope you all had a wonderful day.

14 comments:

  1. Volim baletanke i počela sam sve češće da ih nosim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti na komentaru. Ma i meni su jako lijepe, ali kad si nizak kao ja i ne izgleda baš super. Ali opet ih nosim jer ima dana kad su stvarno spas :)

      Delete
  2. lijepa ljetna kombinacija! balerinke su prekrasne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw the flats are amazing!

    XOXO
    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Of course we can follow each other. I'm from Srajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
      :*

      Delete
  5. Presladke su mi balerinke a i haljinica takodje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice outfit :) so chic...love the flats!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses from Italy,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3